We are committed to making your stay with us a "top notch" experience. Our concierge services are focused around taking the work out of owning a RV. Normally, you need to have your spouse or friend follow you to get your RV serviced. Then you need to spend a day or two cleaning it to get ready to take a trip. Finally when your leave you need to drive to find a gas station. On the way back you would need to find a dump station.
If you choose to take advantage of our concierge services, when you come back from a trip put it away and leave. If you need a ride just arrange it with our front desk. You can arrange to have the dumping done, cleaning the RV, have your propane tanks filled and schedule pick up for service. When your ready to leave you can get gas at Loves across the street, and your off on the freeway. Since we are a family owned company we are open to do anything. If you need something just ask. We have the best services offered of an RV or boat storage facility anywhere.
- Arrange Rides to/from Home or Airport
- We can assist you in arranging a ride. *See Manager for Details*
- Service - Get your RV Serviced From the Comfort of Your Own Home
- Leave your keys and the mechanic can come pick it up and bring it backContact:
RV Superstorage SuperService
On-site or call 480-488-9504
- Wash/Detail – Come Back to a Clean RV
- Dumping – Let Us Do the Dumping For You
- Think of time saved when you return from a long trip.
- RV SuperStorage Dump station is open to the public, call or see management for details
- Battery Testing/Charging – We Make Sure Your RV is Ready for You When You Get Here
- Propane – RV friendly propane filling. Any size tank welcome
- Staging Areas - RV SuperStorage has new Staging Service with 30amp power